Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Being with You

Earlier I posted some images of Karaköy, where the welcome dinner for Istancool took place.  My hope was to share some photos from that night, but because of lack of time that day, I was unable to photograph anything decent to post.  Instead, you can visit the Billy Farrell Agency website and see some pics from the dinner, which was super relaxed.  We wanted to keep it simple and low key for all the celebrities who would be participating in the weekend's exhilarating activities.  It was a perfect spot to eat and relax after a buzzing art opening for the charming and serene Sandro Kopp, who my friend, photographer Daniela Federici, and I had the opportunity to meet.  I look forward to seeing more from this very talented man.

No comments:

Post a Comment