Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bathed in Light

I love being in my apartment during sunset . . . the glow is both dazzling and serene, and the energy of the rooms seems to fluctuate between the two.  While awaiting a small group--including my friend Fernanda Killigan, who's on her way via London to Kate Shelter's Tuscan wedding--for drinks, I decided to take a couple of shots of my apartment with my lovely Blackberry camera (still need to take that leap to a new phone).  Yes, I'm back in Istanbul and looking forward to showing my friends the town. While I'm a huge fan of entertaining at home, I know visitors want to see the sites and sounds.  But looking at these photos really makes me want to stay in tonight.



1 comment:

  1. What a stunning space.
    Enjoy the light.
    Cheers, Alcira

    nerochronicles.com

    ReplyDelete